MILESTONE PROJECTS

 


Gary Hustwit's feature-length documentary inspired me to make this plastic chair showcased in one of the recordings at the beginning of the documentary. This plastic chair is such a common piece of are culture replicated countless of times in different styles and shapes, however still keeping it simplistic and inexpensive design. I chose this chair since I find it ironic to copy a chair that's been redone so many times, despite that, redoing it in Tinkercad. 








The mask showcased on the image is one of many Tinkercad objects I made, I thought it would be amusing to turn such a useful item into something completely useless and designed to be playful. 





I glued this piece inspired by graffiti writing on my concrete wall to add some urban elements. Since it's made of paper, it's more suited for indoors, but I still wanted to bring some graffiti essence by sticking it on concrete despite its smaller size.






worked on this project with my teammate, the 3rd image is mine. 









Comments

Popular Posts